Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do You Know Me?

I don't have a collar, or a chip, let alone an American Express card.  I've been homeless for quite a few days, at least, and the worms have left me emaciated and weak.  But things are looking up, today a nice lady found me laying beside the road and took her to her nice vet-man.   And they seem to think I show promise, they've made a pact to get me cleaned, healthy and adopted to a good home.  Unfortunately the nice lady already has three big, big dogs, who looked kind of hungry when I saw them - I don't think I want to live there.

Maybe I could be your dog?  I'm smaller than I appear in the photo, below-your-knee-height, maybe 20 pounds and the vet-man says I'm around four years old.   My eyes/ears/muzzle are definitely spaniel (maybe part Sussex?), my coat is medium length but isn't high maintenance and I love to cuddle - I could be a good companion to anybody. 

Really, what else are my options?

DISCLOSURE - "Do You Know Me?" is a registered trademark of American Express, and while (in the interest of time) the author has not received permission to use this slogan in this post, she would like to point out that she LOVEs her Amex card, uses it everywhere, and encourages anyone who travels to use the American Express Travel Services, they rock.  Nothing free was received for this statement, just hoping they won't pick on me, or the nice homeless doggy.  Maybe I should also mention we paid them merchant fees of over $30,000 in 2009?

No comments: