Saturday, June 27, 2009

Current Kitchen Sale


I love ordering things from Current, from monogrammed post-it-notes to wrapping paper, I've never been disappointed. It's not high tech, but it is low-priced, and often I find the "perfect gift" for that hard-to-shop-for person (oh, you know someone too?). In their July catalogue I noticed a page of fun kitchen gadgets advertised at (up to) 75% off regular prices.

So I decided to investigate a little more on-line. With 12 pages of goodies-you-didn't-know-you-needed, there were some definite discounts to be found.

Like the Gingham Kitchen Labels (30 for $1), or the fishy Lemon Squeezer (originally $10.99, now $5.00).

Know a slider perfectionista? They have a tool for that, it makes five perfectly shaped sliders and comes with a scoop so you don't even get your hands dirty ($18.00)

Some things I am definitely considering purchasing, like the Big Bopper Floating Cooler ($37.99), to keep me company poolside.

For the Hillcrest Panaders, maybe we could make Cake-on-a-Stick ($8.99) and sell them at summer school.

And I'm also eyeballing metal bread baskets that have been marked down from $10.99 to $5.00, I'll have to ask the boys at the restaurant if they are "Sevy worthy", because they are a pretty darn good deal.

No comments: