Friday, April 23, 2010

I've Got A Secret Weapon For Tomorrow's Contest

No, I'm not using the professional chef I love - that wouldn't be fair.  I'm making my own recipe for tomorrows Herb Salad Dressing Contest over at North Haven Gardens.  I've been soaking something for weeks to include in the recipe, hope it works.  Because so far this thing is in my head, never made it as a dressing, per se.   We'll see what the judges say tomorrow.

There is no pre-entry required for competing in this fun neighborhood event.  Just drop off 1 cup of your dressing before noon tomorrow, include the recipe and contact information, and cross your fingers.  There are prizes for first, second and third.  Personally, I think they need to include a prize for my category: Mind-Bending Delicious Alternative to Traditional Dressings.  If they had this category, I think I would have won their salsa contest last year.

More information is here.

No comments: