Monday, October 26, 2009

This Is Only A Test

OK, so the boss has taken a few days to go with a few friends to Port A for a little fishing for red fish and flounder with a little wild pig hunting in their spare time. Which means this employee has a little time to catch up on work stuff and blog stuff. I'm working on a big numbers analysis project, and as soon as the state sends me the files I need I'll be posting an update. It was a tough summer for many restaurants, how tough, well that's what I want to find out. Because too many of us in the trade greet each other with a hug and a "How's business?" question.

For those who are interested, the parade last Friday went really well, then Saturday was a blur of beauty for anyone with a daughter going to homecoming dance. But Marlena Chavira-Medford over at the Advocate sent me a link to Rick Wamre's filming of the parade. It was again a fun event, and best of all I didn't volunteer to do it again next year. But maybe I will.

No comments: