Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've Been Typealized

I just analyzed my blog, here. I'm an ESFP (The Performer) - "The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don't like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The [sic] enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions."

So that explains it. Here all this time I've thought of myself as an introverted accountant who's taken up writing a blog because it requires no direct interaction with others. My other job requires plenty of conflict - I have a 14 year old daughter I confront every day, after all I'm The Boss. I'll give them the not liking to plan ahead - I have a calendar that I never write on - it's buried here somewhere.

They also gave me a list of recommended reading: The Intimacy Factor, 16 Ways to Love Your Lover, and Why Him? Why Her?

No comments: