Thursday, September 3, 2009

And Yet Another Reason To Visit Canton

It's First Monday weekend this weekend, and while normally I would NOT recommend this particular month (unless you like to sweat - alot, no, alot alot), the temperatures seem very nice this year (you can usually find the temperatures to be about 5-10 degrees below Dallas temps).

If you happen to go, in my mailbox today was the following special offer from Company's Coming:
Buy $40 at Canton September 3, 4, 5, 6 and get the new Canton Frequent Buyer
Card. Also, if you mention the code word TEXAS CONVICT to Milton & Diane you receive 1 free soup of your choice with a $40 purchase.
I have no idea what the heck the code word references to. I do know that I've made several of the mixes for pies (sold under the name "Easy As Pie") and they are inventive recipes that can be made with (in most cases) only a frozen pie shell, butter and egg. Saved my butt with 15 family members to feed for a week, IJS. They are also running an online special, 20% off any order of $75 or more. Oh, and they Tweet.

No comments: