Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Neighborly News In Preston Center

So yesterday morning I had to run down to Sevy's Grill to pick up payroll reports (everyone wanted to get paid this week) and since I parked in back I exited down the alley that we share with the soon-to-open Rathbun's Blue Plate Kitchen. I couldn't resist slowing down to take a peek. Well the paper is off the windows, and it looks like they've made some significant changes to the interior. And later in the day Sevy and I stopped by the restaurant again, and noticed they were getting food deliveries. We can't wait for them to open, welcome to the neighborhood Kent! We'll be regulars.

In my email inbox, news of a grand opening party to benefit the March of Dimes on February 17th looks fun, cocktails and hors d'oevres for $75 (RSVP only). So this morning I checked Kent's website, and there is a contest going on! Anyone one who signs up for their newsletter will be entered into a drawing.

"One lucky winner will be invited to all three VIP opening parties, including lunch for two, for an entire year!!"

Ready, set, go.

No comments: